Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!!


I had such a good birthday. We started it out by going to Lake Havasu for the weekend. We had dinner that saturday night to celebrate :) On our drive home I told everyone NOT to say anything to Ryan about my birthday because I swear if I didin't tell him everything, he'd forget! I got home and he had all my presents wrapped waiting for me on the counter. And- even signed the card ;) I was so excited and totally surprised.
My birthday day- Ry got off work early got the kids up and ready and I slept in until 10:30. wahhhhht? I haven't done that since my middle school days. I woke up, got ready and went to lunch with my best. We ate at one of our favorites CPK, went shopping, then what we were really excited for- drove around and looked at houses. Haha :)
I went home relaxed then had dinner all ready for me again. It was such a great day!!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment