Monday, May 28, 2012

crepe paper wreath

I made this wreath 2 years ago for Mother's Day and I still pull it out every spring.  I got the idea from The House of Smiths. This crepe paper wreath is so easy (very time consuming) and inexpensive.  

All you need is
a piece of wood for the frame
a foam wreath
crepe paper
and lots of hot glue


Since I made this 2 years ago I didn't take pictures of the steps. But if you click here you will find a great tutorial from The House of Smiths.


Enjoy!  If you are liking our blog we would love your pins and for you to follow us!
- Christy
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous wreath! Thanks for coming over and following me at Tattered & Inked- I'm following back and LOVE your cute blog! Thanks for inviting me over!!

    PS- your email is set to 'no reply' so I couldn't reply back to your comment via email. It's an easy change in your settings if you want to change it :) Just wanted to let you know!! Hope you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of the DIY projects you do. And Love the blog...Thanks for stopping by mine. I am now following you and look forward to more of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is very nice because it's looking so beautiful i am fully impress...


    Wedding Decorator in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete