Sunday, May 13, 2012

DIY Blogger House

Have you heard about this? I went over to The House of Smiths and saw this banner.


Since I was about 10 years old my family and I go go to the Parade of Homes every year, and dream of having a beautiful custom home.  This year my favorite bloggers will be designing the interior of one of the homes.
They have less than 90 days to work on this home and they will all blog about the experience along the way.  The house will be open to the public August 3rd through August 18th.

Chelsie and are so excited because we will both be moving into new homes this year, and I am sure they will give us tons of ideas on how to decorate our own homes.

- Christy
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! Thanks for sharing about it! And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! =)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love getting to peek into other people's homes? My sister & I say we're going to do the parade of homes they have every year in our town around Christmas time & we never do. This year we're definitely going to make it a priority, but thank God for the internet, it's a voyeur's paradise!! :)

    ReplyDelete