Saturday, May 12, 2012

Last Minute Mother's Day Gifts

If you are anything like me you have been thinking about what to get your mom for weeks.  I am also great at procrastinating so I am scrambling today trying to get some gifts.  I found some adorable printables on Pinterest that I wanted to share with you.


Head over to the The Crafting Chicks for the adorable questionnaires.  I am going to have my daughter fill on out for my mom.  I think I am also just gonna slip her one to fill out about me as well.  These will be so great to look back on.


You can do like the girls at Crafting Chicks did and put it in the inside of a card. 


Kim over at seven thirty three has this adorable room service door hanger for Mom to hand pick her breakfast in bed. 



I hope all you Moms have a wonderful Mother's Day.

- Christy 
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I will have to remember this for next year. Hope you both had a fabulous Mother's Day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so funny I saw the questionnaire on Pinterest and totally did that this year for my mom and Brandons mom for Mothers Day from the girls. I laminated them and dated them and will be so fun to look at years down the road :)

    ReplyDelete