Monday, May 14, 2012

Sweet Avery's First Birthday Party

My cute friend { Amanda } has the sweetest baby girl, Avery. She turned one and I knew her party was going to be amazing. Amanda has the best talent in crafting. She amazes me with what she does!! You are going to love this birthday party- I told her she has to plan my kids' parties from here on out ;) Love you mand!!

Avery ;)
THE cutest 1 year old you'll ever see

 Really??
  How CUTE is this table.
She served all of Avery's 'Favorites'
Ice cream-Gumballs-String Cheese-Juice Box's-Rice Krispies-Animal Crackers-Strawberries
 



Her cupcake cake ;)


  And- all of the kids loved the balloon party favors.
Such a good idea!!


Sweet Kennedy and Sophie

                                                     
Me and my babes. Oh man I love when we capture a smile on Jagger.
It's rare.




My gorgeous sister and her boyfriend- Tyson.
PS- I'm obsessed with her outfit.
{Forever 21}

Me and the birthday girl!!
Cutest party ever right?
Happy birthday cute girl!!
xo
Chels
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You girls are the sweetest! So glad you could come celebrate with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog, beautiful photos of sweets arranged in buffet style.

    ReplyDelete