Friday, May 4, 2012

swim






I love summer.  Chelsie and I go to our local pool at least once a week if not more.  I am so excited, but I dread wearing a swim suit, especially when we are at our local pool and we see people we know.  This swim suit is on my wish list.  The ruching is so flattering for any tummy.





















1. Jcrew
2. Forever 21
2. Jcrew
4. Forever 21
5. Nordstroms



Our little girls would look so stylish in this pool outfit.  The colors are my favorite, coral and mint.



1. Jcrew
2. Nordstroms
3. Target
4. Nordstroms

Love, Christy 
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love these swimsuits! This will be the first summer that I wear a one piece since I had my son in December. I have been looking for some cute ones and these will work! Thank you! :) thanks for stopping by my blog and showing some love with the nursing school "well wishes." I appreciate it! :)
    -Kayla from Love Sparkle Pretty
    aka your newest follower

    ReplyDelete