Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Striped Curtains

My new little obsession is wide striped curtains.  I want them every where in my house.  The only problem is they are so hard to find!  I have found a few on Pinterest that I love but they are handmade.  I usually love making cheap knockoffs but for some reason I just want to buy these curtains.  My sewing is not great, and the painted version looks like too much work for me.
















If anybody else there is dying to make some let me know!
- Christy
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I want some too! I dont want to make them either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too LOVE the wide striped curtains right now!!!
    I hope that you're having a great week and that things are looking up for you.
    Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really wasn't too bad making them, you should try it!
    Thanks for sharing my curtains!
    Julia @ cuckoo4design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these curtains as well. Super gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The striped curtains are very beautiful and smart. Read all about it from the post

    Upholstery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Upon seeing those curtains I think I'm beginning to love them as well!!

    curtain poles

    ReplyDelete