Saturday, November 24, 2012

Black Friday

Black Friday was INSANE!! I am convinced there were SO many more people there this year because they decided to do it starting Thanksgiving morning. My mom and I woke up at 5:30 in the morning, she put the turkey in the oven and we were off. We picked up Christy up at her house and headed to Kmart. After only waiting in line for 10 minutes, they opened the doors and we walked/ran in. There were so many people it was crazy. My mom wanted to try and find a t.v. and Christy really wanted a Christmas tree. Honestly- I'm not even sure why I went! ;)
Aaaaand we left with a Christmas tree. Christy lucked out!


Thanksgiving was great then we all got ready to go head out again to my fave- Target!
My sister and her friend Amanda came with us. It really was so fun. We stopped at 7-11 first to get hot chocolate. The line was unreal. Luckily we only waited in line for 30 minutes and it started moving. Inside was so packed. We had 2 cartfulls trying to get around that store! I left with what I wanted in the ads {can't wait to start the elf on the shelf tradition!!} and Christy left with a lot more than expected ;)





I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving. I know we did :) I am truly blessed with everything life has handed me.
Love- Chelsie
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. woah that line for target is incredible! glad you got what you wanted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang I need to come shopping with you!!! You guys did good only spending 500 at target! Teach me!!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete